Vegetable bags provide an effective packaging style for all the vegetable products as the products can retain their freshness and fine greenish look for over a duration of time before consumption takes place when they have been packaged in vegetable bags.
Vegetable as a product is known for its great nutritional important to the human body and could be consumed or eaten in different ways and styles according to how the user wants it. But vegetable can lose its green colour, freshness and great importance when it has been left without a proper preservation. Therefore using the vegetable bags is the best option for vegetable packaging since the vegetable bags are made with high quality FDA approved plastic films which make the bags to have great quality and high resistance to moisture, oxygen, temperature and other external contamination which may penetrate in to the vegetable bags and cause damage the packaged product. Those materials include;
The vegetable bags are manufactured as highly transparent or frosted stock product bags with great features and attributes in different sizes and shapes. They can be used for packaging of the various vegetable products such as;
- ALL VEGETABLE LEAVES LIKE; CABBAGE, UGU, FLUTED PUMPKIN, SPINACH, BITTER LEAVE.
- ALL FRUITS LIKE- TOMATO, CUCUMBER, GREEN PEPPER, AVOCADO.
- ALL PODED VEGETABLES LIKE; PEANUT, OKRA, GREEN BEAN RICE BEAN, SOYA BEAN.
- ALL BULB AND STEM VEGETABLES SUCH AS; GARLIC, ONION, POTATO ONION.
- ALL TUBER VEGETABLE SUCH AS; CARROT, GINGER, SWEET POTATO, CASSAVA and many others.
The manufactured vegetable bags can be in form of stand up pouches, flat bottom bags, three side seal bags etc. With excellent features which include;
- RE-SEALABLE ZIPPER
- DIY CUT HANDLE
- DEGASSING VALVE
- HANGING HOLE
- EURO SLOT
- TRANSPARENT WINDOW